CTF2000 is a chemical company, founded in 2000 and specialized in flame retardant chemicals & textile specialties.
Approximately 45 employees (including 15 R&D staff members) at the Belgian headquarters contribute on a daily basis to the company’s success, resulting in a turnover of more than 25 million € in 2016. Driven by sustainable excellence in manufacturing, technologies and innovation and together with other divisions in the UK, Germany and China plus a worldwide network of selected partners, CTF2000 serves the global textile market.
CTF 2000 is a young company founded in 2000 by our managing director Luc Carlier.
Since then, we have already achieved many successes and we are today one of the leading companies, specialised in the development and production of flame retardants, chemical specialties and auxiliaries.
More in detail, this is what we do:
- We develop and produce chemical specialties and tailor made solutions such as:
* special compounds and auxiliaries for the textile and carpet industry
* durable and non durable flame retardants (padding systems)
* special FR additives for wood, paper, plastic, foam systems, rubber, sealants, paints
- Toll manufacturing for water based chemicals. These are used in the following fields:
* Textile industry: upholstery, mattress, carpets, curtains, needlefelt, automotive
* Protective wear industry
* Plastic and polymer industry
* Wood and paper industry
* Foam industry
We are the official distributor in the Benelux
* for the Ultra-Fresh products (antimicrobial treatments for textiles and polymers) from Thomson Research Associates (www.ultra-fresh.com)
Since its foundation in 2000, CTF2000 achieved a continuous growth engineering specialty chemical effects for textiles. With the headquarter in Belgium and divisions in the UK, Germany, China and a global network of selected partners, CTF2000 serves the global textile market rewarded with the daily trust and confidence of its customers.